Wednesday 12 August 2020

Distance Learning for the rest of Week 4

 Welcome back to our Level 3 Distance Learning.

This week we want you to focus on Maths Week by engaging in activities on the website: mathsweek.co.nz, as well as the activities on Mathletics, Prodigy, or Prototec.

If you are able to access your Spoken Word in your Google Writing Folder, please continue to write, recraft, and edit your work. Make sure you are reading it out loud so that it makes sense and the ideas flow. Go back to your planning and ideas so that you can expand your thinking. Remember to make sure your writing yours - not edited by anyone else. I want to see how you apply your skills of creative writing, proofreading, and editing - independently.

If you have your writing in your Writing Book and not on a Google Doc, let me know and I will see how I can send you a copy of your pages...I'll at least try!

Take care and be kind - get some exercise, use your mindfulness and GEMS. Look after each other.

Enjoy your bubble again!

1 comment:

  1. I have finished my spoken word! :)

    -Matthew J

    ReplyDelete